Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Last Summer Trip

So, I've been encouraged by several people to start a blog: Ryan, my brother Jeremy (on his birthday), and some others. So for you Jeremy here's a little present.

Here it goes...I'm blogging now.

On saturday we decided we needed to do something fun as a family before Ryan starts school again so we ventured down to SLC (big time, I know) for some adventure. You find quickly that adventure is on a little smaller scale with a 4 month old, but we had some fun anyway.

We went to the Church History Museum and took a look around. It was Ryan's and Cassia's first time there. Cassia loved the dolls in the children's section. And everyone was so impressed with Cassia they even decided to have her give a talk.



We also went to a modern art museum, ate at The Noodles Company, and spent way too much money on cute dresses for Cassia at Burlington Coat factory. All and all it was a fun trip. We were all exhausted and ready to head back home by 5:00 p.m. Now back to real life!

3 comments:

Janell H. said...

Hey! Wow! Cassia is like HUGE now! She really has grown. What a face, she has so much character!

Unknown said...

That's my granddaughter!!

Katie said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! It's great to see you on here... now I can cyberstalk you like I do all my friends. ;)