Thursday, November 17, 2011

Trick-or-Treat

Arrr!  All dressed up after a friend's Pirate party
I took a stab at making costumes again.  After a few modifications to some old costumes we found and some ears and horns Cassia and Madsen look (somewhat) like their stuff toy polar bear and long horn.
Grrr!
Mooo!
Trunk-or-treating it.  These kids picked up a boatload seems like.  They shouldn't need any candy again until well after Christmas.
The family...I made Ryan put on these bunny ears one more time...ha, ha, ha!

4 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

You are always so creative! I love the long-horn costume. ADORABLE!!!

Angela said...

Very very cute.

Janell H. said...

Holy CUTENESS!!!! I love them :)

monkeystevens said...

You did AWESOME at making costumes! Some day I'll have to have you breathe a little bit of that inspiration my way. HOpe things are going well for you- you're kids just make me smile to see!