Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Fun

Valentines cookies!
You  mean I have to eat the cookie too?  I just wanted the candy.
Look how pretty I made it!
Sleeping again...crazy babies.
Happy Birthday to me!
Ryan made me this awesome baked cheesecake.  It was heavenly.
I see my nose.
This girl loves her Daddy.
Cassia reading to Tori.  Cassia started reading in November (at 3 1/2) and is getting pretty good at it.  We are frequently going to the library for a new book.
Happy Birthday to Ryan!  Here he is opening Popcorn salts from the kids.  I know he's spoiled.
Birthday cake!
Complete with an almost surprise party.  I invited a whole bunch of people to the house and then I called Ryan, a few hours before, crying  because Tori cried all afternoon and the house was a disaster and the cake wasn't finish.  He came home and helped me get everything finished.  Oh well...it's the thought that counts right?  Life with a baby!
Some party guests eagerly awaiting their cake's arrival.
Madsen....he's my stud.  This picture was taken in nursery, which he loves.  He's always so excited when we tell him we have church and starts spouting off, "Madsen go nursery.  Play with Conner, Aiden, Jack.  Play animals."  He's adorable.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow, I thought Shaelyn had a lot of hair when she was born. It was nothing compared to Tori, and now she just has old man hair (nearly bald on top but still long on the sides). What cute kids you have! It's good to hear that I'm not the only one that has a meltdown every now and then. These kids can be a handful sometimes.

Adam said...

Tori staring at her nose is my favorite picture of an infant. Ever. Madsen looking way dapper is my favorite picture of a toddler. Can we have that suit when he outgrows it? He looks like a million bucks.

Marisa Jean said...

What a woman! Just barely have a 3rd child and you even thought of throwing a party? You are much more put together than me!

Happy birthday to both of you!

Janell H. said...

HA! Madsen has a whole nursery entourage :)