Monday, September 24, 2012

Life at the Whittiers

Reading books.
On Labor Day the local airport has a airplane/carshow.  Mostly small planes and old remodeled cars.  The kids loved it.
Especially this one plane that they got to sit in, and old military plane.
Madsen can pedal his bike around now.  It's so cute to see a little 2 year old and a tiny bike.
Cassia doing great with hers too.  She thinks it's great fun to lap Madsen when we go and ride circles at the local school.
We bought a chest freezer.  Yay!  Now we can pick/make/buy as many groceries as we want (within reason of course).  The kids loved having the freezer box around for a clubhouse.  It was huge though, so didn't stay for too long.
Madsen asked Ryan to take a picture of his Teddy.  Little did he know he was in the picture too.  He's such a silly boy.  If you ask him where he lives these days he says, "Alabama, and California".  We don't lived in either state...just so you know.
Tori has the cutest laugh ever!
She learned to crawl this month.  A little rough at times, but she's getting around.  Mostly under he table looking for Madsen's leftovers is where I find her.
Now this is a child leash.  Airport here we come (j/k).
Cassia so pretty after taking out her braid.

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I love the pictures of the kids riding their bikes and in the clubhouse. Some days I really wish I could go back and be a kid.

Tori is already crawling?!? Crazy!!!

Teresa said...

Your children always look so happy. I love Tori's laughing picture and Teddy, etc.