Sunday, March 31, 2013

Running and Celebrating

Cassia's kids dash.  Won first place!

Knock Your Socks off 5K.  My fastest race (and run) ever, coming in at 22:17.  I was so excited!
I even won third place overall for women and got this fancy glass blown heart thing :)
Random Photos
Cassia

Madsen
Tori
 
We've been making huge amounts of breakfast foods to freeze to help breakfast be healthier, but not more hectic.

I celebrated my birthday in February.
30!  Agghhh!  Still can't believe I'm that old!
Gifts from Madsen

 

Ryan's birthday!  He's such a good Dad.

Gifts from Cassia.
and Madsen.
 
Ryan is NOT 30, he's a mere 29, and reminds me how young he is all the time.
and me...passports, just in case we ever travel.  Happy Birthday Ryan!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Congratulations to you and Cassia on your best races ever. I see that Cassia is old enough to ham it up for camera shoots. Now. I am so looking forward to our visit!!!!

Marisa Jean said...

Way to go on your race. You would have left me far, far away in the dust. Great job!