Sunday, November 3, 2013

School Days

My sweet Cassia off to the big world.  I don't know about most Moms, but after 2 months I'm still not all the way adjusted.  They don't have 1/2 day Kindergarten in our district, so she went from nothing to ALL DAY LONG.  She's really like in though.  She's in a Spanish Immersion program and comes home with new Spanish words, songs, and games all the time.
My two left at home.

It's been nice to have more time to focus on Tori and Madsen, and to see their relationship develop as well.
My kids love books!
25 lbs of concord grapes.  We made jam, syrup, pie, cobbler, and froze a whole bunch for future use.  If you haven't tried concord grapes before these are real grapes.  They taste just like grape jelly and grape jolly ranchers.  The things I never knew about grapes.
Crazy hair day!
So excited!
Grandma Whittier finished her mission in August, so the end of September she came for a visit.
At the zoo, eating lunch.  So nice to have Grandma closer again!
Friends...at a screaming party?
Ryan took this picture, and for once it actually turned out well.

3 comments:

Hotel Hancock Happenings said...

I can't believe how much Tori has changed! You all look awesome. We still aren't adjusted to Lily being in school either and she is in 1st grade.

Marisa Jean said...

You look gorgeous!

Grapes look yummy!

I hate to say this, but I could handle all day kindergarten. I think my kid would enjoy it, too. Really neat that she is in an immersion program. I'd love that for my kids!

Teresa said...

Tori is growing up. It does look fun sharing time with Madsen and Tori. I am happy that your children love books so much and are such great readers.

It is nice to be missed. Cassia is really blessed. We miss you all.