In 2009 I'd like to better show my appreciation for those around me, so I thought why not do a post about the most important person in my life, Ryan! Here's a tagged survey that was going around a couple months ago.
1. Where did you meet your husband? We meet through Ryan's friend Jeremy, and then later in a Physics class.2. How long did you date before you married? Dated 9 months.
3. How long have you been married? 2.5 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? He left me cute little notes around the house while I as away visiting my family. So sweet!
5. What is his favorite feature? He has a great smile, laugh, and gorgeous brown eyes! Cassia got his eyelashes. She's a lucky girl!
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He cares so much about people and making sure everyone feels excepted. I also love how much he loves being himself. He knows that some people might not "get him", but he doesn't pretend to be something he's not. He's just Ryan, straight up.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Crystalina, Little Girl
8. What is his favorite food? Favorite Meal- Steak, potatoes, garlic bread, and green beans and mushroom soup. He also really likes corn dogs (silly boy) and other things. He's not that picky of an eater.
9. What is his favorite sport? To play- racquetball. To watch- College Football
10. When & where was your first kiss? My apartment, October Conference Weekend 2005. We were both out of practice so it was slightly awkward, but still very memorable.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Probably Hiking. We enjoy doing lots of things together.
12. Do you have any children? Yes, Cassia!
13. Does he have any hidden talents? Hidden? He can clean the house spotless in 1 hour when it takes me 4 to do the same thing. That's pretty impressive and most people don't know about it.
14. Who said I love you first? He did, and I was shocked and told him he didn't know what that meant. Unfortunately I scared him so bad he didn't say it again for a long time.
15. What is his favorite music? Alternative? I'm not sure the official title of what he likes, but he likes bands like "All American Rejects", "Eve 6", stuff like that. He also likes Latin music and some other random things here and there, but NOT country.
16. What do you admire most about him? His ability to stay calm, something I could learn from!
17. What is his favorite color? Orange
18. Will he read this? Sometime probably, Ryan I love you!
5 comments:
Wow, Crystal! Ryan is very blessed to have found you. We really enjoyed reading the survey, but most of all, it is wonderful to feel your love for this son of ours who means so very much to us, as do you!
Love You Lots -
Mom and Dad Whittier
yeah . . . he's alright. ;)
Crystal! This is Michelle Tobey. I found your blog through the Lamberts, I hope that's ok. How are you guys doing? How are you liking the apartment? =)
And may I say he is an awesome train car companion!
Fun to learn about Ryan more....I love how you said you were out of practice for your first kiss and it was awkward but memorable. :) You are funny.
Post a Comment