Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chatter Box

Finally Cassia has started making noises that sound more like words and less like pirate grunts or squealing tires. We think she might even understand "Mama". She does say "Dada" sometimes too, but not sure she knows what it means yet. Maybe though. Here favorite is "baba".

One day she was saying a lot of "ma" and "ba" sounds together and it sounding like "Bomb Mom" and later like "Obama". Not sure what all that means, but it's entertaining at least.

3 comments:

Aaron Hancock said...

Ryan must be studying too hard. His vocabulary is really going down hill.

Keep those pictures and videos coming.

Gramma and Grampa

Janell H. said...

Yep, that's the cutest thing Cassia's ever done!
I love to hear you trying to hold back the laughs while behind the camera!

Kellie said...

That's funny;) I think if Emma started saying "Obama" I would have to do something drastic. Not sure what yet, but something.