Technical Side note: if you want to see any of the pictures bigger you can click on them. Make sure to hit the back button when you're done to see the rest of the post.
The house was built about 70 years ago and really only had one owner during that time. The house is in amazing shape for it's age.
It sits on almost a half acre. As you can see it slops down and then about 1/3 of the lot is up the hill in the trees. There are 2 large apple trees, 3 small apple trees, a plum tree, berry bushes (rasberry, blackberry, and blueberry). There also might be other fruit trees up on the hill. Lots to keep us busy!
Come on inside...
Here's the living room
and the dining room
The kitchen
Mudroom/Laundry Room.
It's a 1 bath (sadly).
4 bedroom
The box room as we're calling it now. Hopefully soon we'll finish unpacking. This room will probably be the exercise/hobby room.
This is the future baby's room
Cassia bedroom
(picture to come...she's been sleeping while I've been snapping photos)
The master bedroom...right okay, so old house, small bedrooms. Not exactly large, but it'll meet our needs.
The garage (man's house). Ryan's so excited to finally have a garage and I'm excited to finally have his garage items not in the house.
Workshop area in the back of the garage.
All and all we're pretty excited and pleased with the house. It's nice and strange to think that we actually own it and it's really weird to have 4 bedrooms. It's like we only have two still because we barely use the others. I'm sure we'll use them more in time and it's nice to be in a place we're we have a little growing room.
If you'd like to see the place in person PLEASE COME SEE US. With a little extra space now we'd love to have visitors, so if anyone is in the Seattle area let us know and we'll put you up.
12 comments:
Looks like a fun place! :) We wish we could come stay....maybe someday! :) We'll keep you posted!
SO cool! Thanks for the tour! The carpet looks brand new. Can't wait to come see you!
That is so exciting! I am sure you love having a house and garage, we have a two car detached garage that came with the apartment and Wade LOVES it out there with all his tools! haha It is a super cute house and a great yard! Very pretty!!!
How fun! Way exciting.
I am so excited for you guys! All of the blessings that have come your way is amazing!
Sweet! Congratulations! I can't wait to see it. What's a good day to drop by?
I especially like that you have fruit trees.
Yes, free lodging in Washington!
Congratulations on advancing to the state of harried-home-owners. It looks like a very nice place to raise my grandchildren. I whole-heartedly approve.
Love,
Dad
How fun would that be, to come visit. Your house looks so comfortable and WOW 4 bedrooms. That's awesome.
Plan on me coming like...next week! But seriously, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this house! It has so much character. I love houses that tell a story, and aren't just a cookie-cutter of other ones. You won't even need to stay inside for too long, look at all of that room you have to play in with the yard! Holy crap! I love it, and am so happy for you! Wahoo! Your own place. And I promise you will get a visit from us in the future! YAY!
WHOA!!! Huge garage/workshop, 4 bedrooms, HUGE awesome yard, large living room, AND fruit trees?? It seems perfect for you guys! What a great place to play!! Maybe we can come see you guys now! That is, if the boxes don't
mind.... :)
Cute House!! I would love to come see it some time!! tee hee! :)
That is so exciting! I had no idea that you guys bought a home...its a great feeling to finally own something rather than paying rent to a lost cause (or so it seems). It is way cute and I love the yard!
Post a Comment