A 1/2 hour she allowed hair ties to stay in.
Cassia and our neighbor were playing hide and go seek the other day and Cassia wanted to play again a week later.
"Cassia's cupboard". She was feeling a little more possessive of it then normal. Mostly she was searching for all the things in the back I don't want her to get.
Rocking out.
Ryan likes to look up random songs on You Tube. This one is defiantly not my favorite, but Cassia thought it was a really good dancing song.
Twirls
more dancing
Bun in the oven
As many of you got my hint, we are expecting a baby. My official due date is April 3rd, which means I will be 14 weeks along tomorrow. We are really excited and nervous. I can't even imagine having a 2 year old and a newborn, but I guess we'll find out what it's like in about 6 months. Cassia's b-day is April 11th, so they'll be really close to 2 years apart. Ryan wants a boy REALLY bad and I want a girl, because boys scare me, and I want all girls. I know what to do with a girl. Boys are a mystery to me. Plus Ryan is boy enough for a whole family. We should find out what we're having in 6 weeks or so. That will be fun!
9 comments:
I love all the dancing!!! She's such a funny girl! Her cupboard is hilarious, she really just climbs on in there, huh?
And P.S., boys are GREAT. You had brothers, so you know what to do with boys. Make them play outside. End of story :):)
Cassia looks more like you all the time!
I watch these videos, and I swear, they just make me miss you!
I love Cassia pigtails. They are so cute. Congrats on baby #2. I am more impressed everyday with people that have more than one child. Also, I understand about the boy thing. I don't know what to do with boys either.
Cassia is the most energetic kid I know...I wish she could share some of that with me!
You are due on my Mom's birthday, so that will be easy for me to remember. I think you will be a great Mom no matter what you have. I'm just the opposite--I want a boy because I'm scared of not having a relationship with a girl. I'm excited to hear what it's going to be in six weeks time! Yay! :)
Yeah my birthday is April 3rd, how fun. Congratulations again!!
She is funny! I love the dancing.
Can't wait to find out what you're having. Boys are fun...don't be scared! :)
I LOVE the dancing!! It's such a fun, silly age!
YAY!!!! I am due 3 to 9 days after you. How exciting. They are not sure on my due date. The baby was measuring bigger. We will just have to wait and see. Imagine having them 17 months apart. I will give you all of the girls because all I want is boys. I have no idea what to do with a girl. :) The dancing was hilarious. Love it!!!
Post a Comment