yay crystal...another one on the way! congrats! I haven't checked blogs in a while but I am so glad I happened to check yours today! how are you feeling?
I am so excited for you!!! I wondered how long it would be! So fun, so fun, so fun! I guess it will still be a while before you find out what you're having! That is just so much fun!
Also, thanks for all your help with the shipyard. I think Blaine has contacted Ryan and I think he's maybe turned in his application or resume or whatever. You guys are so awesome. Sorry this is more like an email. :)
Hi Crystal! Congratulations. I always forget to come over here and check your blog, but it looks like I checked it at a good time. And Cassia is way cute too. She looks a lot like you!
Congratulations! Wow #2. I saw something someone wrote on your facebook and wondered if you were prego. Sure enough you are. I'm so happy for you. We need to plan a trip and come see you sometime. Landon's never been to seattle.
13 comments:
congrats!!!!!
yay crystal...another one on the way! congrats! I haven't checked blogs in a while but I am so glad I happened to check yours today! how are you feeling?
CONGRATS! :) I am so happy for you guys! Cassia will be a great BIG sister. Are you going to find out what you're having? Can't wait!
WHAT???!!!! CONGRATS!!! How are you feeling?? Hope you're doing well! I'll be super excited to find out what you're having.
I am so excited for you!!! I wondered how long it would be! So fun, so fun, so fun! I guess it will still be a while before you find out what you're having! That is just so much fun!
Also, thanks for all your help with the shipyard. I think Blaine has contacted Ryan and I think he's maybe turned in his application or resume or whatever. You guys are so awesome. Sorry this is more like an email. :)
Woot woot! : )
Wahoo!!! Hope things go well for you. What are you hoping for?
13 weeks! 25% complete!
It took me a minute to realize what you were talking about, but now I see it. YAY!!!! Congratulations! :)
WHAT!? That is SO exciting!!! HOORAY!!!
Hi Crystal! Congratulations. I always forget to come over here and check your blog, but it looks like I checked it at a good time. And Cassia is way cute too. She looks a lot like you!
Congratulations! Wow #2. I saw something someone wrote on your facebook and wondered if you were prego. Sure enough you are. I'm so happy for you. We need to plan a trip and come see you sometime. Landon's never been to seattle.
Hurray!! Two babies are fun, the older they get the funner they get. Enjoy every moment it seems to go faster when you have two little ones.
Post a Comment