Friday, May 7, 2010

Grandma Hancock Photography

My mom came and helped us out for 2 weeks. She took a ton of pictures while she was here. So, here you go...more of us just hanging out.


Madsen look at Mom





Pretty cute sleeper


Me and Madsen


Ryan and Madsen


I had a lot of catching up to do with the mail and newspapers around the house.


Again with the sleeping?


Better than screaming! Much to our dismay we did not get a mellow child this time. We have a 2nd screamer instead. He's not quite as intense, but still pretty exhausting!


Making cookies. Cassia loves to help me cook.


"Lick?" She also loves to sample.


A little too friendly! Luckily Cassia has only tried to pick up Madsen a couple times.


Daydreaming


Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy


Helping Grandma sweep


Me and my kids....still seems crazy there's 2 of them.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I think he looks like Ryan. What have other people said? I can't believe how big Cassia is! It will be so fun to see you all this summer!!!

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

I love the day dreaming picture. He is adorable! It looks like he enjoys tummy time. Sorry you got another screamer. Good thing we gave you a heads up. HaHa Hang in there, it's all worth it.

Lindsay said...

Glad your mom came. And they are pretty cute kids.

Marisa Jean said...

Maybe he's a screamer because he's competitive--just wants to out-do his sister. :)

By the way, I think he is a clone of your husband. He looks so much like him in the photos!

Teresa said...

Aah the beautiful grandchildren and mom and dad too! I like the lilyp. It's nice to know exactly how they are going and what stage they are at now. I've always loved your blog. I know its harder now. Keep up the great mom work you do.