Hi Crystal. I love the baby blessing card you put together. It looks so nice. Well done! I am so grateful for the time I was able to spend with you and your family. And to see Katie and Jan. I am trying to get a little more structured since I found out how easily distracted I am and how routine can be freeing.
3 comments:
You and Ryan look so happy in those pictures. It's fun to see your family growing.
Hi Crystal. I love the baby blessing card you put together. It looks so nice. Well done! I am so grateful for the time I was able to spend with you and your family. And to see Katie and Jan. I am trying to get a little more structured since I found out how easily distracted I am and how routine can be freeing.
Thanks for everything. How's the snuggle.
How fun! I seriously can't believe how big Cassia is!
Post a Comment