Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kiddos

We spent most of May just hanging out still trying to get as much sleep as possible and still adjusting to having two kids. Ryan has been working 50+ hours a week, so it's been a little stressful, but we're getting more use to it all the time. It's also been raining, so lots of indoor time. Here's a little bit of what the kids have been up to.

Cassia


Having her snack in her new big girl booster chair.


Playing turtle


Cassia wanted me to do her hair and put these clips in and then when I got the camera out she wanted to pose in different places around the house. It was so cute! This was her cupboard pose.


Playing Mommy. Cassia wants to do everything we do. She wants her doll Mary to use all of Madsen equipment and she even pretends to nurse her (which I find hilarious). She also wants to everything Madsen does and insists that we "wrap [her] up and carry round like baby".


All around cool girl!

Madsen

Madsen has been well... hanging out as new babies do.


As you can see Madsen is about to roll over. I wish it would've been on video! He has done this only twice. He's more cranky about being set down now than he was a couple weeks ago. Just wants to be held A LOT!


Play time in Mom's lap.


And on the floor.

2 comments:

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

I love the picture of him in your lap. Cassia is looking so grown up.

Lindsey said...

Wow, I love the hair, and esp the sunglasses! Cassia is an amazingly cute girl! I can't even believe how big she is.

Madsen looks so much like Ryan. What a cutie pie, and crazy strong! Way to go Madsen.