It has been a lot of fun to watch do these coloring pages and learn what the letters are called. She's still a little rusty on 'N' and 'X'. She LOVES putting new letters on the wall. I think she'll be sad when she realizes there are no more.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
ABC's
The last several months Cassia has been working on her "wall".
It has been a lot of fun to watch do these coloring pages and learn what the letters are called. She's still a little rusty on 'N' and 'X'. She LOVES putting new letters on the wall. I think she'll be sad when she realizes there are no more.
It has been a lot of fun to watch do these coloring pages and learn what the letters are called. She's still a little rusty on 'N' and 'X'. She LOVES putting new letters on the wall. I think she'll be sad when she realizes there are no more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Super Super Cute!!! What a good mommy. Did you do a letter a week or what? Where did you get the Coloring Pictures? Let me know because I love your idea.
HER VOICE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!
genius.
Don't let her be sad, there are plenty of chinese figures to learn! Crystal, sorry, life has been hectic, i'll give you a call tomorrow or tuesday.
What a cute idea!!!
Post a Comment