So where I come from June is a summer month, I guess not in the Seattle area. Our weather for at least 3 or 4 months has been raining and 40-55 or cloudy and 60. Oh yeah and no snow this year either. I miss seasons! Hopefully it'll warm up sometime soon and I'll see some sunshine.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Rain, rain, go away
So where I come from June is a summer month, I guess not in the Seattle area. Our weather for at least 3 or 4 months has been raining and 40-55 or cloudy and 60. Oh yeah and no snow this year either. I miss seasons! Hopefully it'll warm up sometime soon and I'll see some sunshine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Uggggg that stinks! We are really hot and muggy right now, not the best weather out here, either! Guess you guys will have to put on your jackets and galoshes and go play outside :)
Our "summer" has been about the same. You're not missing much.
Hi Crystal! As the above person said...if you were here in northern UT you would be experiencing the EXACT same thing. I miss the seasons too. haha! Cassia is soooo stinky adorable!!! And Madsen is very handsome too. The piano is beautiful...; I'm so glad you have one! Hope things are going well :)
Amanda STevens
Post a Comment