Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Whittier Family Videos

So I'm usually too impatient to wait for a video to upload, but I thought I'd better get these up so grandparents, aunts, uncles, and friends can actually see more what our children look and act like.

Cassia LOVES to sing. She knows the words to more and more songs all the time, but this song she made up is one of her very favorites.


This one is from awhile back. Cassia's version of Happy Birthday.


Madsen kicking away.


Concert pianist Cassia Whittier


What the ....? Ryan and I laughed at this one A LOT. I hope you enjoy it too.

4 comments:

Jan said...

What characters you have at your house (including the parents)! Thank you soooo much for taking the time to share these video clips. They really made my day. Love and hugs to each of you -

Mom Whittier

Amber Hancock said...

the videos aren't there :(

Janell H. said...

WHat the! Exactly what I said when I saw that last one, very funny!
Also, Cassia singing "Hap to baby brother" made me giggle!!

Adam said...

I like that Cassia is scooting up and down the piano bench to reach all the notes.

And then there's the song Cassia made up...I'm amazed she can remember it from one performance to the next!