What a fun weekend. I am so glad you all were able to go to Grandma Whittier's house and to the zoo to see the awesome lion. It is great to be a grandma and have grandchildren like Cassia and Madsen. Tell (Jan) Grandma Whittier Hi. With love, Grandma Hancock
Thanks to you both, Crystal and Ryan, for making the sacrifice to fly with yourtwo little ones to see me! I had so much fun with Cassia, playing in the "secret" playroom, and it was fun to get to know Madsen better. I enjoyed remembering the fun we had at the park and zoo through the pictures you posted (even though I have them in my camera). Please give your Mom, Crystal, my love also. We are so lucky to share these amazing little grandchildren (and children too!!) Love, Mom Whittier
The first few pics just included wood and plastic animals, I was thinking, what the heck kind of zoo is this? Ha ha. That shot of the lion is AWESOME! The ones I always see are playing dead in the corner of their exhibit, seems like.
5 comments:
What a fun weekend. I am so glad you all were able to go to Grandma Whittier's house and to the zoo to see the awesome lion. It is great to be a grandma and have grandchildren like Cassia and Madsen. Tell (Jan) Grandma Whittier Hi.
With love, Grandma Hancock
Your family is too dang cute. We miss you guys!
Thanks to you both, Crystal and Ryan, for making the sacrifice to fly with yourtwo little ones to see me! I had so much fun with Cassia, playing in the "secret" playroom, and it was fun to get to know Madsen better. I enjoyed remembering the fun we had at the park and zoo through the pictures you posted (even though I have them in my camera). Please give your Mom, Crystal, my love also. We are so lucky to share these amazing little grandchildren (and children too!!)
Love, Mom Whittier
The first few pics just included wood and plastic animals, I was thinking, what the heck kind of zoo is this? Ha ha. That shot of the lion is AWESOME! The ones I always see are playing dead in the corner of their exhibit, seems like.
Wow, your kids keep looking more and more cute. Pretty soon I won't be able to stand it!
Post a Comment