Thursday, November 11, 2010

At Home

Since Ryan has been in Japan we've kept things pretty low key.

Playdough


Blocks

Blocks (notice Cassia's new haircut?)

and more blocks. Building with blocks is Cassia favorite thing to do right now. I think it's because Madsen likes them to. She's loving having a little buddy who can play.


Leaves are everywhere in our yard! I think I've spent 5+ hours in the last 2 weeks trying to clean them all up...and I'm not done yet. The kids have been great sports about it and had some fun too.

Your classic pose with a big stick picture :)


Leaves around here never dry off to Cassia's dismay.


Hmm...


Mom...it's cold out here says the Seattle baby in 50 degree weather.


Are you done yet?

I want to get back to this...

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I just played catch up on your blog. Ryan is gone for a whole month! Wow! Are you surviving? That's so fun your kids are playing more together now.

Marisa Jean said...

Boo to leaf clean-up. I have about 20+ hours to do in my yard. Heck, there's still leaves from last year I haven't cleaned up. Sigh. ONLY downfall of having trees.

Teresa said...

Leaves, blocks, play dough, and ball rolling, how fun! When I saw Cassia's picture with her hair long I couldn't believe how old she looked. I was so relieved when it was cut into her cute bob, it made her younger again. I can hardly wait to see them and all of you again. The phone calls have been nice. Thanks

Lindsey said...

I wish Eliza and Cassia could play together. I think they would have so much fun! She is such a cutie and I love Madsen's little cold face. :) What sweet kids you have!

Janell H. said...

Bah ha ha, it's so cute to watch him trying to coordinate the legs and arms for forward motion!!

Lucy and Landon said...

I really can't believe how big cassia is getting. Has it been that long since we have seen you guys? We really need to make a trip to seattle. I want to do some sight seeing anyways, Landon not too excited about the sightseeing :)