Our poor sick girl
and boy.
Madsen and Cassia have started playing more together. It is so fun to see them enjoying one another.
And they still like to play with us too.
For FHE the Monday before Halloween we had a little family party with just the 4 of us.
I hid behind the doors in our house and Ryan and the kids came around trick-or-treating. We had to squeeze it in because Ryan left two days later for a business trip to Japan.
His trip will be close to 1 month long. We miss him!
3 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing these precious pictures! (I especially liked Ryan as "the TUBE"!) My heart really went out to you when I listened to little Madsen crying when he was not feeling well. That is such a helpless feeling for a Mom, I remember well. With all of the busy-ness in your life right now, it was wonderful of you to take time to update us on your precious family. I hope Ryan returns home on the 19th. I am so excited to be with you soon too!
Love Ya'
-Mom W.
Hey Crystal, where did you get that incredible dinosaur costume? What a cute baby hiding inside. The tube looks pretty good on Ryan too. He did a great acting job of a tube as well. I'm glad Cassia and Madsen are feeling better. Whew!
So is Ryan dressed as a roman candle or something?? What a funny costume!
Post a Comment