Monday, October 18, 2010

Museum of Flight


Every 3rd Saturday in September is National Museum Day where many museums around the nation (yes even some near you) have free admission for the day. We like free, so this year we went to the Museum of Flight.


Pilot: Cassia Whittier
Co-pilot: Madsen Whittier


Pilot: Cassia


Pilot: Madsen
Co-pilot: Ryan


Fastest aircraft ever!


And the car-plane? I doubt this one ever went in the air.


Despite how cute and innocent this picture appears if you look closely that is Cassia 'mean' face. We always knows when she is going to be too rough because of this face. Even so, I think they are adorable.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Hurray for museum day. It looks like so much fun, especially the youthful pilots and co-pilots. Did Cassia love the air(car)planes? It's nice to see Cassia and Madsen chumming it up. Maybe rough is just enthusiasm. Great pics.

Marisa Jean said...

I had no idea there was a museum day. Random. I never go to museums, but this has inspired me. Next September for sure!

Lindsay said...

I can't believe how big Cassia is! She is so cute! I love her words.