Cassia knows lots of words these days, but in an effort to remember the ones that she said really cute (and wrong of course) Ryan took this video. Grandma Hancock...I think she's your granddaughter for sure.
Hooray for POPCORN! Sure beats ameral, hamberbee, yatow, or towel. OK maybe not hamberbee. Awesome. Cassia thanks for singing "I am a child of God." Love Grandma
She has such a sweet little voice! I love the words that Eliza says funny too, and she is always talking about "po-corn". Cassia is an excellent singer too!
5 comments:
The video of Cassia warmed every cockle of my heart. Popcorn! Ha ha ha.
Hooray for POPCORN! Sure beats ameral, hamberbee, yatow, or towel. OK maybe not hamberbee. Awesome. Cassia thanks for singing "I am a child of God." Love Grandma
Just to clarify (since I'm the one banging in the background so you can't hear it), it's 'tadole'.
She has such a sweet little voice! I love the words that Eliza says funny too, and she is always talking about "po-corn". Cassia is an excellent singer too!
Awesome!!! She is so cute!! And quite proud her of her pronunciation, I must say.
Post a Comment