Friday, October 1, 2010

Six Months

Being a March 31st baby Madsen doesn't have a half birthday, but regardless he is now 6 months old.


He brings so much joy into our lives!


Whoa, whoa.


He's getting really good at sitting up and can go about 5 minutes, but sometimes forgets it's necessary.


And he practices his crawling stance often. Uh-oh


He loves to play with toys and is becoming interested in books now too. He also likes the outdoors and calms down when I take him outside.


All around he's a pretty good baby. He loves watching everything going on around him, especially Cassia. He can't quite figure her out most of the time though.


Madsen hardly ever gets a bottle, but he was trying to show-off for his Dad a few weeks back. Growing up so fast!

And the stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 5 oz (34%)
Length: 26 in (36%)
Head: 17 1/2 in (71 %)

6 comments:

Janell H. said...

I LOVE his smile, he looks totally bemused :)

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

I can't believe he's six months and we haven't even seen him. Thank goodness for good babies.

Lindsay said...

time sure does fly! He is super cute.

Marisa Jean said...

Wah!?! He's already six months? Time is FLYING! What a handsome fella you've got there.

monkeystevens said...

haha! What a doll! He looks like he's quite the strong boy and going to be quite the little mover too; good for him :) And I cannot even BEGIN to express my sorrow that you cannot have milk; my world revolves around milk products and I don't know if I could be as selfless as you to give them up! My youngest sister was allergic to milk as a baby but grew out of it by the time she was one. I'm sure he'll be fine :) Good luck.

Teresa said...

Doesn't Madsen have the prettiest face ever. It will be so fun to see him again. He is learning so much. I love the video of him too. Thanks!