Cassia loves to play make-up while I'm putting mine on.
Cassia and Grandma at Thanksgiving time. I guess she was cold.
Cassia and Grandma eating the 'Turtle Soup' they made. Mmm!
 |
| Grandma (Jan), Katie, Crystal, Cassia, Ryan, and Madsen |
 |
| The boys |
 |
| Grandma and Cassia played a lot while Grandma was visiting this time. |
 |
| Getting the tree ready to decorate |
 |
| Can you see me? |
 |
| Finally I got all those toys out. Now I can play with my bin. | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
 |
| What? |
 |
| What? What? |
 |
| Hi | | |
 |
| Madsen is getting pretty eager to pull himself up and play with his sister. |
 |
| All ready for work. |
 |
| Madsen loves pulling this book off the shelf, "How to Raise a Boy". Maybe he thinks we should read it or something. |
My happy boy.
(please ignore the rashy face...now I know he's allergic to nuts as well)
5 comments:
Wow, Madsen is getting so big. What a fun giggly boy! Looks like fun times with grandma. I can't wait to see Kylie interacting with grandparents and cousins at Christmas-time
Looks like Cassia has fun playing make up, making turtle soup, riding her horse (good job Grandma), and staying warm. Cassia appears to have enjoyed the whole Christmas tree experience but I think she is particularly fond of the box. I see Madsen likes boxes too. The cork toy was seems to be the latest fad (ingenious). Older child taking toys from younger child appears to be a ongoing theme. Madsen is a beautiful happy growing baby. He love to play with various objects and the people he loves. I like the nice family picture. Madsen looks really nice in the boys picture, Ryan looks quite casual (almost scruffy). Must be an fun day at home. Thanks for the recent pictures!
Those guys are so cute! I love how they play together. So fun!
You made my day! How I love your little family, every single one of you!!
I love the turtle soup picture and Cassia in the box. Too cute!
Post a Comment