I love these pictures. Even the way she poses looks so Japanese and she looks positively elegant. I like the backdrop too. Cassia, great job on the poses in your kimono. Love, GrammaWe'll see you in March.
What a cute daddy. The dress is darling.
Gorgeous!! What a lucky girl :)
I'm super impressed that she actually sat there and posed for you!! She looks darling:)
I love the dress and the matching hair!
Oh what a cutie! I love the last one especially.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love these pictures. Even the way she poses looks so Japanese and she looks positively elegant. I like the backdrop too. Cassia, great job on the poses in your kimono. Love, Gramma
We'll see you in March.
What a cute daddy. The dress is darling.
Gorgeous!! What a lucky girl :)
I'm super impressed that she actually sat there and posed for you!! She looks darling:)
I love the dress and the matching hair!
Oh what a cutie! I love the last one especially.
Post a Comment