Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas 2010

Thanks Mom!
Play food tastes so good

Especially when there's a ton of it

Why are we standing out in the rain Christmas morning?

To show Cassia the new swing set.  It's pretty neglected right now.  We can't wait for it to warm up!



Passed a lot of  time playing games.

Christmas Eve...I was busy trying to finish Madsen's stocking.  It's not done yet :)

Merry Christmas!

Our nativity.  Cassia was Mary this year.

Pjs Mom, what were you thinking?

Book from cousin Parker

Yoga pants for Aunt Katie (from Grandma)

and an Ipad (from Santa...big spender)

are we done yet?

Now he'll win all his racquetball games...thanks Katie Hancock

Grandma and Grandpa Hancock look what you gave me.  Thanks!
A rare moment...Katie holding Madsen..neither one of them quite know what to think.

Thanks for the easel Grandma Whittier

Yay cups!  Thanks Parker.

So that was some of our Christmas morning in completely random order.  It's so much having little kids around for Christmas.  I seriously played with so many toys and had a blast.  It'll be too bad when they can get them opened by themselves and don't want me to play with them anymore.

Grandma Whittier and Aunt Katie were gracious enough to come to our house again for the holidays.  We loved having you here and appreciate you NOT making us travel with little children.  Grandma Whittier is not shown in any pictures because I stole all of these from her camera.  I need to get ours out sometime and see if we having any pictures on it.

Anyway, hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are enjoying the new year.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I forgive you for your slackeriness but only because your kids are so very adorable! It looks like you guys had a super fun Christmas!

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

Looks like a fun Christmas. Were you just as excited or more than Cassia? It is so much fun with kids. I love the easle. What a great idea.

Marisa Jean said...

Traveling with kids is awful. Your Christmas looks wonderful! I especially love the food Cassia got. I would have killed for that when I was a kid.

Janell H. said...

Hooray! All the presents look wonderful! How awesome that Cassia has a swing set! I have so many great memories of having one as a kid.

Teresa said...

Katie looks like a natural holding Madson. I'm glad Christmas was fun. You are right about the toys and kids making Christmas fun. We were glad to have Angela here to enjoy watching her unwrap presents, but alas NO toys.