Saturday, January 15, 2011

Once there was a snowman

On a random winter night it started to snow in town.  I'm a little unsure what this white stuff is...

Ryan on the other hand feels right at home.

With the 2-3 inches of perfect snow we built this chap

Awww!
Just the guys

The three of us.

We wanted to show Cassia in the morning, so we turned him around so he'd be facing the window.  Kind of creepy!  Sadly Cassia never saw him...because he melted in the rain and was on the ground by morning.  Maybe in another couple years we can build another one, since we probably won't have THAT MUCH snow anytime soon.

7 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Ooh, it is kind of creepy facing the window, but sweet that you thought of her. I must say, you have excellent snowman making skills.

Mindy said...

The snowman is kind of creepy in the window. Looks like you had fun. Too bad Cassia didn't get to see it--at least she could look at the pictures.

Amber Hancock said...

Looks like you guys had fun.

Janell H. said...

Ha ha ha, what a handsome "chap," as you say. Impressive that you built him out of just 3 inches of snow!

Jan said...

You two are just too cute! Thanks for sharing your rare snow creation.

Love,
Mom W.

Teresa said...

I learned from scouts if you use a carrot nose, prunes for eyes and raisins or sunflowers for his smile you can feed the birds tool I am amazed you could turn the snowman. As well as being handsome he also looks like a well-built, heavy chap. What a fun evening!

Lucy and Landon said...

Well on the other side of the state we have gotten plenty of snow. Luckily the last couple of days it has just been rain. I'm so ready for winter to be over. I know we should be used to snow, but I really get sick of it!