Monday, May 9, 2011

Uncle Adam

At the beginning of April we got a visit from my brother Adam.  He was in Vancouver BC for a conference and planned a day to come see us.  It's was great to have him here!

Who better to read you a story than a college English teacher?












"What do you for fun on a raining day?"

"In a navy town?"

"Ah...you go to the Navy museum." - quote by Adam

This guy came too...but he got a little tired.

And found a good book to read.

Food to eat in the navy...I guess.


Hey guys!  How's the sub?
Enthusiastic!


Captain Cassia

First in command Uncle Adam
Submariners Mom and Madsen
We had lots of fun as you can tell.  Thanks again for coming Adam.  We love you!  And I really love that 3 of my 5 siblings have been out to see me in the last year.  Now I just need to get the other 2 here somehow.  Amber...I think you're up next!

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

You're so lucky to be able to have family come and visit. I live in the same state...a mere 15 minutes away from most of my siblings and I still never see them.

Teresa said...

I'm glad Adam was able to visit. And so soon after his wedding too!