Sunday, May 22, 2011

Easter and more

 Stories by Madsen Whittier

Grandma Whittier and Aunt Katie come to visit us on Mother's Day.  Here they are digging into our extra Easter candy.
Easter morning
Pretty excited
Checking out the baskets
Madsen loved the plastic eggs.

Playing with toys

Cassia LOVES her Snow White puzzle!
Bursting with enthusiasm.

She can put all 100 pieces together by herself.
Yesterday she didn't take a nap...can you tell?

Same with this day...sleeping at dinner.

Riding the horse.  Madsen is one of the happiest people I know.
 
Dum, ditty, dum, ditty, dum, dum, dum

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is so cute that she falls asleep at the table! :)

Janell H. said...

HAH! Those pics of Cassia falling asleep mid-puzzle are SO AWESOME!

Marisa Jean said...

That little Madsen is so adorable. I just want to squeeze those cheeks!

And yes, the sleeping pictures are priceless. Ha ha. Love it!

Aaron Hancock said...

We miss you guys. I see that Cassia has taught Madsen to read. Good work, Cassia.