Monday, July 25, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

He wanted the BIG spoon
Can't get enough of sleeping baby pictures
Hiked up Green Mountain with our friends the Calkins
Cassia hiked and hiked...and I carried her some.
Our family
Go Cassia go!
Sitting in a backpack for a couple hours...thank goodness there are sticks!
Our friends little boy fell off this bridge into the water below.  Luckily he had no more than a few scraps and bruises.  We felt very blessed.  Cassia was terrified when she saw him fall in and was screaming way louder than he was.
We added some bark to our front flower beds.  I looks so pretty now.
Okay now ship me to Grandma's house!
Pigtails...isn't she cute?

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

How scary about the falling incident. Eeek! I would have screamed pretty darn loud, too!

And that bark looks beautiful! You can come do that to all the trees in my yard now...aww come on, you know you wanna. ;)

Janell H. said...

Your yard looks awesome! All that green grass!