Monday, August 1, 2011

4th of July fun

Hi, I'm Madsen
And I'm Cassia
Our Mom and Dad went on a trip for their 5th Anniversary..and hiked Mt Si.
Here's Mom at the top...all gross and sweaty.

Grandma Whittier came and watched us and then spent the rest of the week with us.
We all went to the Olympic National Forest and went to hurricane ridge

There was still a lot of snow up there...so we mostly just looked around
It was beautiful though.
One of the days we took a Ferry ride across the inlet...
...ate lunch,

and played at this really cool park.
I love to climb.

I even got to pretend I was driving my own boat.
By dinner time I was pretty tired.
On the 4th of July we went to the zoo.

There were lots of fun animals to see.

It was nice and hot so I got to play in the water..watch out.
Aunt Katie even came and spent the day with you.
Me and mom waiting patiently for the BBQ and fireworks later.
 
 

2 comments:

Janell H. said...

Madsen is soooo funny with the water!

Marisa Jean said...

Congrats on your five year anniversary! I'd love to go for a hike for ours...only it's in February. I think I'll pass! :)

Fun trips!