Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kids and randomness

 
The ending of this is my favorite part...Madsen popping away.

Cassia found my stash of baby bows
Love those little feet!
 
Big hugs for 'Moo'
Ready for a night on the town.

No, I will NOT smile for the camera!
Last weekend we went and biked over the Tacoma Narrows bridge.  Kids all ready to go.
The bikers...notice the bridge in the background.
Snug as a bug in a rug!

3 comments:

Janell H. said...

Your kids are soooo cute! When did they get so BIG!!! Especially Madsen, he's such a little man!

Mindy said...

Wow, it's been awhile since I've checked your blog. Your kids are getting big. I love the movie of Cassia singing I Love to See the Temple. That was the highlight of Kylie's nursery class last Sunday. And mountains to climb! *sigh* Someday we'll be back in that land.

Lindsay said...

Your kiddos are the cutest. I seriously cannot believe how big Cassia is! I swear she was just born. Glad you guys are having fun!