YAY!!!! I had no idea you were expecting! What wonderful news! And another little gal...awwww...so sweet! Can't wait to see her. You make such cute kids!
I don't know if my other comment went through but congrats! I am really happy for you guys! You are much more daring than me, I am sticking to two for a long time!
Hurray! a girl just like us. I don't know how anyone can keep it a secret for so long. Definitely not me! I'm so excited for you. Don't let people scare you abour having 3, three is not as bad as 2 was. I hope you get the same luck.
I'm so excited for you! And I can't believe how big your kids are getting; they are so stinkin' cute :) and I bet they are super smart too-- :) Good luck, and can't wait to see pics of her
You are brave. Just had to tell you that we are finally having a girl at the end of the year. And yep, we're naming her Cassia. But probably with a K. That part is still up for debate. Anyway, congrats.
9 comments:
YAY!!!! I had no idea you were expecting! What wonderful news! And another little gal...awwww...so sweet! Can't wait to see her. You make such cute kids!
I don't know if my other comment went through but congrats! I am really happy for you guys! You are much more daring than me, I am sticking to two for a long time!
Say WHAT?!!! Our girls are due around the same time! Congratulations! And boo to our husbands (and us) for not calling each other more often.
Awesome!! Looking forward to another adorable niece!!
Hurray! a girl just like us. I don't know how anyone can keep it a secret for so long. Definitely not me! I'm so excited for you. Don't let people scare you abour having 3, three is not as bad as 2 was. I hope you get the same luck.
Whoot whoot! Congratulations we are SO excited for you! Madsen and Cassia are growing up so fast. Love, Katie, Isaac, Liliana, Hudson, and Liam
I'm so excited for you! And I can't believe how big your kids are getting; they are so stinkin' cute :) and I bet they are super smart too-- :) Good luck, and can't wait to see pics of her
Wow! Number 3 huh? CONGRATS!! Hope you're feeling well! :)
You are brave. Just had to tell you that we are finally having a girl at the end of the year. And yep, we're naming her Cassia. But probably with a K. That part is still up for debate. Anyway, congrats.
Post a Comment