AHHH!!! She is just beautiful! CONGRATS!!!
I've been hoping to see some pictures of the new little one. Congratulations!!! She's gorgeous and has such distinct features. I love it! Good job, Mom & Dad! (But mostly mom...) :)
I think she spent the last week in the womb just to grow hair. You can almost braid it!She beautiful. Heather says she looks like Mom.
I love her hair! I hope it stays dark.
Such a cute baby! I love love love the hair! I am really happy for you and your family!
How Sweet? She definitely fits in your family. Congratulations! I hope Cassia and Madsen are adjusting well. Miss ya tons
Congrats guys!
Congratulations! We were just wondering when she was born. Glad to see you are doing well.
Congratulations. She is adorable and so are your other two. Everyone looks like they're doing so well. Hope it hasn't been too rough switching from playing man-to-man to playing zone. Love Katie and Isaac
I love the 4th picture down. She's smiling! Congrats you guys!
She is beautiful. Congrats! I love all that hair!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
AHHH!!! She is just beautiful! CONGRATS!!!
I've been hoping to see some pictures of the new little one. Congratulations!!! She's gorgeous and has such distinct features. I love it!
Good job, Mom & Dad! (But mostly mom...) :)
I think she spent the last week in the womb just to grow hair. You can almost braid it!
She beautiful. Heather says she looks like Mom.
I love her hair! I hope it stays dark.
Such a cute baby! I love love love the hair! I am really happy for you and your family!
How Sweet? She definitely fits in your family. Congratulations! I hope Cassia and Madsen are adjusting well. Miss ya tons
Congrats guys!
Congratulations! We were just wondering when she was born. Glad to see you are doing well.
Congratulations. She is adorable and so are your other two. Everyone looks like they're doing so well. Hope it hasn't been too rough switching from playing man-to-man to playing zone. Love Katie and Isaac
I love the 4th picture down. She's smiling! Congrats you guys!
She is beautiful. Congrats! I love all that hair!
Post a Comment