Friday, January 20, 2012

Snow Storm

Okay, so this one isn't about the storm, but Cassia decided one day that Madsen needed a LOT of stickers.  I found it amusing.
Snowstorm...translation...2-4 inches of snow in Bremerton and the whole town shuts down.  Ryan had two days off of work and so did all the schools.  Even my Dr. appointment got canceled.  Do not tell a 38-week pregnant lady she cannot come to the Dr.  I demanded an appointment the next day.
Since this is a rare occasion Cassia and Madsen went out sporting plastic bag boots.
Let's go sledding!
Madsen and I going on a run.  38 weeks pregnant...my one and only run.  Not quite as fun as it looked.
Ryan and the kids
Yeah snow days!

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

Love the plastic bag boots! Ha ha.

And for this year, 2-4 inches would be a huge snowstorm here, too!