Friday, March 23, 2012

2 months

Our little Tori is 2 months.  She had her check-up today.  Everything is going well.  Here are her stats:

Height: 23 inches -76th percentile
Weight: 12 lbs 8 oz - 89th percentile
Head Circumference 15 1/4 inches - 52nd percentile

Tori is such a happy baby.  She rarely cries and if she does we can easily calm her down.  She loves to sleep, and is already sleeping 6-9 hour stretches at night (heavenly).  She loves to watch her brother and sister, be totted around by mom and dad, and be at home.  She doesn't handle a lot of people or noise very well yet, so we spend a lot of time just chillin' at home.  Tori is such a blessing in our home.  I didn't believe that calm babies existed, but every time I start to get paranoid that she's going to get grumpy or not sleep well, etc., she does her best to prove me wrong.  I love this little girl.  Such a sweetie!

And some pictures!





2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Two months already? Sheesh, that went quick!

I don't think Tori could get any cuter. Seriously. She's gorgeous!

Janell H. said...

All of a sudden Madsen seems so grown up, next to that little one!