What a cute little birthday boy! You are adorable, Madsen. I see what you mean that the car track is a little young for him. I am glad that it is something he can play with to help entertain baby Tori. Love you guys!!!Grandma Jan
Love the car theme. His smile is so contagious and sweet. :) My nephew has that spinning car thing and all the kids love it! Lucky kid has his own!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What a cute little birthday boy! You are adorable, Madsen. I see what you mean that the car track is a little young for him. I am glad that it is something he can play with to help entertain baby Tori. Love you guys!!!
Grandma Jan
Love the car theme. His smile is so contagious and sweet. :) My nephew has that spinning car thing and all the kids love it! Lucky kid has his own!
Post a Comment