Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June...rainy cold june

except for one day that was sunny.  I went to a birthday party!
and even got my face painted
at the beginning of the party
with no sunscreen on.  My mom and dad laughed A LOT!
Our swing set is officially full!
Happy Father's Day!
Fun times with friends while their parents were out on a date.




I gave Tori her first haircut on Monday.  It was all balding/mullety in the back.  Very unbecoming.
Of course she wouldn't sit up so I could get a decent picture, but I evened it out in the back a besides a few thin spots is looks so much better.  Who cuts their 5 month olds hair anyway?  Very weird, but  I love her new summer hair-due. 

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Poor Cassia with her sunburn, but that is quite funny! Hope it didn't hurt too much. Wow, where did Tori get all of that hair?! Shaelyn could use some of it. Looks like you're staying plenty busy.

Marisa Jean said...

That sunburn cracks me up! Ha ha!

And can I just say that Tori and Cassia look so much alike that it's kind of wigging me out? I mean, they both have their own features, too, but they really do look similar. So cute!

Janell H. said...

Oh MAN, the swingset pic is ADORABLE!