Monday, December 24, 2012

Fall 2012

Ryan ran the CFC fun run in September.

Cheering on the racers.

Starting the race.  Ryan finished 3rd in his age division in was in the top 10 finishers.

Ready for the kids race.

Lining up.

The kids love to play the piano with their Dad.

All of them.

Crawling around.

Apples from our tree.

This was our biggest one.
We had way too much fun with it.
It reminds me of Snow Whites apple.  I mean really...where do you get an apple that big.  Ah ha! Washington.

Pulling down the kitchen towel...again.
Not sure where this picture came from...such a silly boy.
Hey!
Yum....pumpkin soup.
Layers of the earth lesson.
They love "school" we do at home.
Ooo...the layers.
Yup...there's our fall adventures and silliness.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love your school time. We need to do more of that around here. And that picture of Tori pulling down the kitchen towel reminds me so much of Shaelyn. I finally moved the towels up high because I got sick of picking it up off the floor!

Teresa said...

I've never seen an apple that big, and to think it came off your tree. Amazing.