Monday, March 17, 2014

Silliness and races.

Haircut
Tori cooking us up a fine meal.

In the car at Mommy's November 1/2 marathon.
Starting off.
My biggest fans!
Finish line!  My goal was 1:45:00, but I came in two minutes after that.  This was a new PR for me though beating my last 1/2 by 8 minutes.  Next time I'll get that 1:45:00
Yay, it's over!
Happy Cassia
Train conductor
Super-hero
Fairy- dress-ups are great!

Ryan completed his 3rd marathon in December.  He did awesome!  Coming in at 3:51:01, and beating his last marathon by like 20 minutes, and my marathon by 9+ min.  He now holds the marathon record at our house.  My sister-in-law and I surprised him for the last 5 miles.  Thanks Katie and James and Tegan!  She and her family came to support him and watch our kids while I ran the last 5 miles with Ryan.  It was so much fun (at least for me).  He says I was motivating, but also it was very annoying to have someone excited and fresh when he was at mile 21+.  All and all though it was an awesome and triumphant day.  No walking!!  Ryan ran his first marathon and creamed me!  

No comments: