Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Celebration

Hey, better late than never, right. We celebrated Halloween throughout the week last week.

First Wednesday with pumkin carving. Here is Ryan's masterpiece!

Then Thursday Cassia and I made sugar cookies. She didn't think it was quite as fun as I did, but oh well. I can't wait until she enjoys these kind of things.

On Halloween I got Cassia all dressed up in her custome and was about to head out the door to Ryan's work when, tthhhwwwwt, poo everywhere all over the outfit. So much for that idea. I throw it in the wash and no one saw the custome but Ryan and I. We still thought she looked dang cute though!

*Please no comments about the huge zit on my forehead. It's gone now okay.

5 comments:

Alicia Steere said...

TAG! Check out my blog to get the questions...

Jess said...

those cookies look sooo good!

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

Hey old neighbors- it sounds like cassia is more fun than we ever were.

Jeremy said...

No zit comments, huh? How about drool and snot comments? Don't you ever wipe that kid's face?!?!
I kid, I kid. I love the visual sound effect for pooping. Hilarity!
By the way, that is a huge zit on your forehead!

Hotel Hancock Happenings said...

Cassia does look so dang cute, lol. She is so little! Me and Isaac have a blog now. Can't wait to see you and the baby in December! I am so excited, Lily loves babies.