I'll try to move things up and away for Thanksgiving. Now that she is on the move, we need to "child-proof". (see my comment on the "Fun with Dad's hat" post. I am new at this posting stuff and entered it in the wrong spot)
That is so fun! I cannot believe how big she is now! It really seems like you just had her. I remember she was just so little last time I saw her. She has really grown! Congrats guys she is a cutie!
8 comments:
She is awesome! Congrats. Now you're in for it, lol. Trouble is on the loose.
Amazing! I don't know why, but I am so impressed and happy. :)
I'll try to move things up and away for Thanksgiving. Now that she is on the move, we need to "child-proof". (see my comment on the "Fun with Dad's hat" post. I am new at this posting stuff and entered it in the wrong spot)
Love Ya'
Mom Whittier
Wow! That is awesome! I can wait for Emma to start that. I'm just not ready!
YAY now she has a cool trick to show us when she comes to visit!
WOW! look at those skills!!! You go girl!!
Wow, she's really growing up! She was SO tiny when we last saw her! Are you guys going to be around for Christmas?
That is so fun! I cannot believe how big she is now! It really seems like you just had her. I remember she was just so little last time I saw her. She has really grown! Congrats guys she is a cutie!
Post a Comment