Monday, November 24, 2008

Crawling Adventures

The crawling has continued. She was pretty slow for about a week and then one day she just took off. Now she goes around finding any papers, powercords, and everything else she shouldn't have.

Luckily we have a small house and it's not difficult to keep dangerous things off the floor. If Cassia isn't crawling into trouble she's usually crawling to Mom. She's my little shadow and always wants to be close to me, if not in my arms.

I was thinking this evening as I was rocking her in my arms how fast the time is going. I love seeing all the new things she can do, but tonight I was just a little bit sad to think that she's not going to be my little girl forever and everything will go by so fast. Anyway, I love my little girl!

3 comments:

Jess said...

wow! she's hauling! and she is just soo cute.. lucky you guys!

Lindsay said...

Oh she is cute! I am sure they grow up faster than you want....I'll find that out here soon!

Janell H. said...

Parker says she is missing a leg in that top picture.
WOW she is FAST now! Look out, world!!