Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Job

Several people have asked me what I do for work, so since my company just revamped our website I figured I'd point you to it. I'm a computer programmer for Dynamic Screening Solutions and I've mostly been involved in our The One Application product. In a nutshell it takes a lot of the frustration and repetition out of paperwork. I work part-time from home, mostly while Cassia is napping. I love being able to have the best of both worlds.

3 comments:

Alicia Steere said...

That is awesome that you can work from home. I wish that I could!

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

Hey guys, we're coming up to Logan on the 22nd through the 29th. We'll have to call you. Will you be around?

Natalie said...

That's great that you get to work from home! I miss working for DSS (in it's pre-company stages, anyways). Tell Adie hi for me!