At the beginning of the month Cassia and I spent a week with my family in Virginia. Ryan came for half of the week, but had to spend some of his time taking finals or something like that.
My mom had the cutest bath tub for Cassia and she just loved it!
4 comments:
i love that second picture! so cute!
Looks like fun to me! So did you get to take it home, or does it stay at grandma's? By the way, yes, I did make the hat Alexis was wearing at church. If you want one for Cassia, let me know, I'd be happy to make her one!
Ohhhhh she is soooo cute! are you trying to make me miss her even more?!!?
Very, very cute kid. We miss you guys.
And...
Hey, I did it. I started a blog.
Here it is:
http://fromriversidedrive.blogspot.com
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment