Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Birthdays

Last week we celebrated a couple birthdays at our house. Mine and Ryan's birthdays are only 3 days apart. We were really busy with school, work, and Cassia, so we took it easy and spent our b-days at home.


We did eat well. For my birthday we had a shrimp dinner and for Ryan's we had a steak one. I felt spoiled!


Of course we had presents and cake. Sometimes we get lazy with the whole wrapping thing, so this year we used a lot of blankets.

I got a weight set (and I'm sooo sore), wine glasses, a griddle, and a bathroom scale, and a Mustang from Cassia (hot wheels of course).


Ryan got bed sheets (he asked for them!) and a duffle bag (for our 72-hour kit that he decided we should probably have), and Cheese Sauce from Cassia.

3 comments:

Adam said...

I love that Cassia is giving away presents already. Cheese sauce and Hot Wheels cars. Just wait till she starts picking the gifts all by herself! Homemade ties and cheap perfume....

Lindsay said...

sounds like fun. Birthday's at home are really the best!

Janell H. said...

Your adorable baby is smiling in every single one of these pictures, how sweet!