Monday, March 16, 2009

Down South

Ryan was on Spring Break this past week and after working most of the week we decided we needed some time off. We took a vacation, just the three of us, to Moab.


On one of our hikes we let Cassia get out and play a little bit in the sand.


This is me, with some rocks, pretty cool huh?


And here's Ryan with some more


And the family, with the rocks. Cassia is really liking the crazy wind.

Oh yeah, and there were some arches too. This is landscape arch.

Corona Arch, Ryan's favorite. Look closely and you may be able to see some people.

Bow-tie Arch

Wall Arch, kind of. This is what's left of it, apparently it fell down some time last year.
It was a really fun trip. Nice to get away and go some place warm. It was a slower pace than our previous vacations (w/o the girl), but what still very enjoyable. Cassia did great on the hikes and wanted to kill us for putting her in her carseat so much by the end of it.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

You guys are so adventurous! How did Cassia do on the drive.

Janell H. said...

WOW!!! I love the pic of Cassia peeking out of her little hiker backpack thing to smile for the picture! I love that you guys are including her in all your outdoor adventures!!

Adam said...

Love the pictures. I'm proud of you as young parents for taking Cassia along. Good for you!

Amber said...

I am so jealous. I would have loved to go anywhere where it is warm. I am grateful it's getting warmer here. Zann had to work everyday through spring break. He has to save up his time off because we are going to be gone this summer quite a bit. I guess I shouldn't complain. Happy Birthday to both you and Ryan.

Lindsay said...

Looks like fun! Glad you guys got to get away! :)