This week she's decided that she's so good at walking that she doesn't even have to look where she's going. Check it out. Our daughter does this all on her own. She puts a blanket over her head and then starts walking.
This is the best video we have so far. We'll put up another one if we get something better. It makes me pretty nervous, so I try to discourage her from doing it. No big hits into walls yet. It sure is entertaining though!
6 comments:
That's so funny! Guess she's pretty confident in her abilities!!
I'm totally reminded of that scene in E.T. when he's tottering around in a ghost costume for Halloween.
Er, and please don't take that the wrong way. There is absolutely no physical resemblence, just the walking bit.
We all know that my nieces and nephew are the best looking kids on earth.
That is awesome! I love it! She is growing up so fast! How is everything going?
Looks like we have a cheer competion. Florida vs Florida State.
Adam, I thought the exact same thing. So funny.
She is always full of surprises. She is so cute! :)
Post a Comment