Sunday, July 26, 2009

Beard or no Beard

The last several weeks, much to my delight Ryan grew a beard. I've always wanted to see what he looked like with one. He had a couple stages:

Clean Shaven:


The full beard:


The partial beard (goat as Ryan calls it):


Ryan shaved it all off this morning. He was getting really annoyed with it scratching his face and he only meant it to be temporary. Personally I think I like the goat the best, but Ryan likes clean shaven, and it's his face. He looks cute all ways to me.

So, there you have it, the many faces of Ryan. Which do you prefer?

7 comments:

Janell H. said...

Based on that first picture, Cassia doesn't seem impressed.....
We think it looks kinda cool and interesting, though!

Lindsay said...

I personally like clean shaven on my hubby. He's not nice to kiss when he is scratchy!

Adam said...

I agree with Amber. The goat is Madison County material, but the beard is Brawny Man!

Katie said...

One word: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!

Tracey said...

Impressive facial hair Ryan, way to go! I personally think men can look pretty dang good with a little scruff, however, I'm with Lindsay...I prefer a smooth face, so I don't get rug burn every time I kiss my husband:) Adrian also can't stand having his facial hair for too long either, because of the itchiness.

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

Ryan, You definately add years to your appearance with facial hair. You even have the appearance of an outdoors enthusiast, maybe even a hunter.

Hotel Hancock Happenings said...

Lily gets kinda freaked out by people with beards, so that's her opinion. But that's very cool, some people look weird w/them, but Ryan can totally pull it off. :)