Monday, July 27, 2009

Reality Check - going private

I recently had someone I did not know post a comment on my blog. I e-mailed this person and asked her why she was reading some one's blog she didn't know. I personally think it's a little strange, but I guess this is the same world that reads every little detail about every Hollywood Stars life, so why not normal people. She basically said it's a good way to network and gain support from other people. Although I'm sure she's a very nice person it made me nervous. Who knows what people with not so wholesome intentions are out there stumbling upon my blog too.

Needless to say I will be going private (for real this time). If you would like to be invited to this blog, please leave your e-mail. I will make it private next week.

Thanks,
Crystal

17 comments:

Amy said...

aegrigg@gmail.com
nathan11g@gmail.com

We'd love to keep reading your blog. (This is Nathan and Amy Grigg)

Anonymous said...

count us in. mslambert14@yahoo.com

Marisa Jean said...

Crystal--it's Marisa Jean Killpack (Larsen); I saw your blog on Auburns, so I thought I would check in. Luckily this comment is from someone you know! And I went private almost a year and a half ago for the same reason you are. There's some pretty odd people out there. Will you invite me? marisajean@connect2.com

Looking forward to staying in touch!

Lindsay said...

kindsayling@gmail.com

LJ said...

I read your blog and would love to keep up with your family. So if you would like us(Dan and Lacey Christensen)to continue to read, my email is acehair13@gmail.com.

Janell H. said...

Crystal,
Ours is
paleprincess22@hotmail.com
or jeremy@jeremyfindshomes.com

Jan said...

You can't be too careful in this strange world we live in. I will probably be asking directions on how to make my new blog private also.

Love Ya'
-Mom Whittier

Dannelle said...

This is Dannelle Butler. I would love to be invited to your blog. My email is dannelle.butler@gmail.com

Lindsey said...

Hello darling. Please allow me in on this action.

lindseycannon@gmail.com

Adam said...

Maybe it's the writer in me, but I would love it if all sorts of strangers read my blog. (Tell your friends!) My e-mail is amh2255@gmail.com

Oh, wait... Does everyone who reads your blog now have my e-mail address?

Anonymous said...

hey crystal. i stumbled upon your blog and love reading about life in seattle - especially cassia.
katiejorg@hotmail.com

Mindy said...

of course I want to be added to your blog, but I don't really want to put my email address here. If you don't have it, let me know.

Emily and Ryan said...

We would love to be invited to your blog. emilyleishman@hotmail.com

Hope all is going well for you guys.

The Clawsons said...

Well here is my email address because I definitely don't want to be left out. aubleeclawson@gmail.com Funny thing is I had no idea that you commented on my blog, which I don't know if it can be called that yet since there is only one post, until I read Marisa's comment up above. I didn't even know she commented on my blog. Hahaha I guess I better get on top of things. I hope all is going well with you and your adorable family. Love ya!

Robbin Nelson said...

That is really weird that she would read your blog and not know you. Good idea to go private.

bradsmrs@yahoo.com

Robbin

The Oakey's said...

I want to keep reading...i love seeing what you guys are up to.

My email address is texasute24@yahoo.com

camie

Adrienne said...

Hi Crystal, I hope you'll let me continue to be on your blog list. I think Ryan's beard looks great and the photos of Cassia are darling as always. I hope that James and Mark's questions haven't taken too much time. Please remember to bill me for time since you're input is always welcome. I miss seeing you and hope that it's all going well for you. Keep cool!
Adie